Post your questions about Cefrace Tablet - in the Forum
Cefrace Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefrace Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefrace Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Cefrace Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefrace Tablet drug?
- Accumulation of gas
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Muscle pain
- Skin rashes
- Upset stomach
- Stuffy nose
Composition Salts in Cefrace Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cefrace Tablet drug?
- Cefuroxime axetil (500 mg)
Interactions of Cefrace Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefrace Tablet drug?
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Calcium carbonate
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Cefrace Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefrace Tablet?
- Alcohol consumption
- Taking birth control pills
Contra Indications of Cefrace Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cefrace Tablet has to be avoided?
- Planning to become pregnant
Top Questions about Cefrace Tablet
- Why Cefrace Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefrace Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefrace Tablet?
- How Cefrace Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefrace Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefrace Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefrace Tablet?
- Cefproxil Cv Tablet
- Cefproxil DS Syrup
- Cefpy Injection
- Cefquad CV Tablet
- Cefquad O Tablet
- Cefquad Tablet
- Cefqueen Tablet
- Cefra Injection
- Cefrad Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax O Tablet
- Cefrax Tablet
- Cefraz S Injection
- Cefredrox Tablet
- Cefree CV Tablet