Post your questions about Cefra Injection - in the Forum
Cefra Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefra Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefra Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Lyme disease
- Surgical site infections
Cefra Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefra Injection drug?
- Increased liver enzyme
- Injection site pain
- Inflammation of a vein
- Itching of skin
- Increased level of creatinine in blood
- Glucose into t
Composition Salts in Cefra Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cefra Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
Interactions of Cefra Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefra Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cefra Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefra Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cefra Injection
When and on what circumstances Cefra Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Cefra Injection
- Why Cefra Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefra Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefra Injection?
- How Cefra Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefra Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefra Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefra Injection?
- Cefprotec Injection
- Cefproxil Cv Tablet
- Cefprx Tablet
- Cefpy Injection
- Cefquad CV Tablet
- Cefquad O Tablet
- Cefquad Tablet
- Cefqueen Tablet
- Cefrace Tablet
- Cefrad Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax O Tablet
- Cefrax Tablet
- Cefraz S Injection
- Cefredrox Tablet