Post your questions about Cefqueen Tablet - in the Forum
Cefqueen Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefqueen Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefqueen Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ulcers in the digestive tract
- Tooth extraction infection
- Travelers diarrhea
- Eye surgery
- High cholesterol
- Eye infections
Cefqueen Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefqueen Tablet drug?
- Undergoing any blood or urine test
- Hepatic disease
- Premature infants
- Severe biliary obstruction
- Monitor prothrombin time
Composition Salts in Cefqueen Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cefqueen Tablet drug?
- Cefuroxime (500 mg)
- Lactobacillus (90 mg)
Interactions of Cefqueen Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefqueen Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Antibiotic drugs
- Birth control pills
- Blood thinning drugs
- Magnesium trisilicate
Precautions to be taken for Cefqueen Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefqueen Tablet?
- Children below 3 years of age
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe renal impairment
- Take cefuroxime tablets after food or milk
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
- Use another form of birth control pills
Contra Indications of Cefqueen Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cefqueen Tablet has to be avoided?
- High fever
- Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins
- Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about Cefqueen Tablet
- Why Cefqueen Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefqueen Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefqueen Tablet?
- How Cefqueen Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefqueen Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefqueen Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefqueen Tablet?
- Cefpro Syrup
- Cefprotec Injection
- Cefproxil Tablet
- Cefprx Tablet
- Cefpy Injection
- Cefquad CV Tablet
- Cefquad O Tablet
- Cefquad Tablet
- Cefra Injection
- Cefrace Tablet
- Cefrad Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax O Tablet
- Cefrax Tablet
- Cefraz S Injection