Cefquad O Tablet
Post your questions about Cefquad O Tablet - in the Forum
Cefquad O Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefquad O Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefquad O Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Eye and ear infection
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Upper respiratory trac
Cefquad O Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefquad O Tablet drug?
- Increased thirst
- Increased weight
- Heavier menstrual periods
- Hearing loss
- Itching of the vagina or genital area
- Increase in heart rate
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Flushing or redness of the skin
Composition Salts in Cefquad O Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cefquad O Tablet drug?
- Cefpodoxime (200 mg)
Interactions of Cefquad O Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefquad O Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Citric acid
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cefquad O Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefquad O Tablet?
- Allergic to cefpodoxime
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Blood clotting problem
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take cefpodoxime within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney or liver disease
- Make sure you finish the entire course of treatment
- Patients on hemodialysis
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Severe renal impairment
- Stomach problems
- Take this medicine with meals or snacks
- Taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration
Contra Indications of Cefquad O Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cefquad O Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
Top Questions about Cefquad O Tablet
- Why Cefquad O Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefquad O Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefquad O Tablet?
- How Cefquad O Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefquad O Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefquad O Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefquad O Tablet?
- Cefpride Oz Tablet
- Cefprill Lb Tablet
- Cefproxil Cv Tablet
- Cefproxil DS Syrup
- Cefproxil Tablet
- Cefprx Tablet
- Cefpy Injection
- Cefquad CV Tablet
- Cefquad Tablet
- Cefqueen Tablet
- Cefra Injection
- Cefrace Tablet
- Cefrad Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax O Tablet