Cefquad CV Tablet
Post your questions about Cefquad CV Tablet - in the Forum
Cefquad CV Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefquad CV Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefquad CV Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infections after surgery
- Urinary tract infection
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Bacterial infections
- Skin or soft tissue infection
Cefquad CV Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefquad CV Tablet drug?
- Smell of vaginal fluid
- Rare abdominal or stomach pain
- Racing heartbeat or pulse
- Skin rash or itching
- Ringing in the ears
- Allergic skin reaction
- Black stools
- Bladder pain
- Bloody or cloudy urin
Composition Salts in Cefquad CV Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cefquad CV Tablet drug?
- Cefpodoxime (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Cefquad CV Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefquad CV Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Citric acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Cefquad CV Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefquad CV Tablet?
- Allergic to cefpodoxime
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Blood clotting problem
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take cefpodoxime within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney or liver disease
- Make sure you finish the entire course of treatment
- Patients on hemodialysis
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Severe renal impairment
- Stomach problems
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take this medicine with meals or snacks
- Taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration
Contra Indications of Cefquad CV Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cefquad CV Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Cefquad CV Tablet
- Why Cefquad CV Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefquad CV Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefquad CV Tablet?
- How Cefquad CV Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefquad CV Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefquad CV Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefquad CV Tablet?
- Cefpride Cv Tablet
- Cefpride Oz Tablet
- Cefprotec Injection
- Cefproxil Cv Tablet
- Cefproxil DS Syrup
- Cefproxil Tablet
- Cefprx Tablet
- Cefpy Injection
- Cefquad O Tablet
- Cefquad Tablet
- Cefqueen Tablet
- Cefra Injection
- Cefrace Tablet
- Cefrad Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup