Actomox DT Tablet
Post your questions about Actomox DT Tablet - in the Forum
Actomox DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Actomox DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Actomox DT Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in Actomox DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Actomox DT Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Actomox DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Actomox DT Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Actomox DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Actomox DT Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Actomox DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances Actomox DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Actomox DT Tablet
- Why Actomox DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Actomox DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Actomox DT Tablet?
- How Actomox DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Actomox DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Actomox DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Actomox DT Tablet?
- Actmol F Suspension
- Actmol F Tablet
- Actofast Syrup
- Actoflox Or Tablet
- Actoflox Tablet
- Actol Tablet
- Actolac Tablet
- Actomox C Tablet
- Acton Injection
- Acton Or Tablet
- Acton P Tablet
- Acton Prolongatum Injection
- Acton SP Tablet
- Acton Tablet
- Actonel Tablet
- Actopar Tablet
- Actopar Tc Tablet
- Actorich Od Tablet