Post your questions about Cefone Injection - in the Forum
Cefone Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefone Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefone Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Lyme disease
- Surgical site infections
Cefone Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefone Injection drug?
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood in the urine
- Abnormal blood counts
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Inflammation of a vein
- Injection site pain
Composition Salts in Cefone Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cefone Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
Interactions of Cefone Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefone Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cefone Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefone Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cefone Injection
When and on what circumstances Cefone Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Cefone Injection
- Why Cefone Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefone Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefone Injection?
- How Cefone Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefone Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefone Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefone Injection?
- Cefomarc CV Tablet
- Cefomarc O Dry Syrup
- Cefomarc Tablet
- Cefomed Syrup
- Cefomex Injection
- Cefompy Tablet
- Cefomycin Injection
- Cefon Injection
- Cefone SB Injection
- Cefonen Injection
- Cefonex Injection
- Cefonix CL Tablet
- Cefonix Injection
- Cefonix Sl Injection
- Cefonix Tablet
- Cefonix TZ Injection
- Cefont Dry Syrup
- Cefont Tablet