Post your questions about Cefmol Injection - in the Forum
Cefmol Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefmol Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefmol Injection drug is prescribed?
- Lyme disease
- Bacterial infections
- Surgical site infections
Cefmol Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefmol Injection drug?
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Increased level of creatinine in blood
- Injection site pain
- Inflammation of a vein
- Increased liver enz
Composition Salts in Cefmol Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cefmol Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
Interactions of Cefmol Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefmol Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cefmol Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefmol Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cefmol Injection
When and on what circumstances Cefmol Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Cefmol Injection
- Why Cefmol Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefmol Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefmol Injection?
- How Cefmol Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefmol Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefmol Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefmol Injection?
- Cefme Tablet
- Cefmentin Dt Tablet
- Cefmir O Tablet
- Cefmits DT Tablet
- Cefmits O Tablet
- Cefmix Capsule
- Cefmix DT Tablet
- Cefmix Syrup
- Cefmol SF Injection
- Cefmol TZ Injection
- Cefmost Dt Tablet
- Cefmost Syrup
- Cefmost Tablet
- Cefneda Tablet
- Cefnep Injection
- Cefnew Tablet
- Cefnex A Tablet
- Cefnex Injection