Post your questions about Ceflect Injection - in the Forum
Ceflect Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ceflect Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Ceflect Injection drug is prescribed?
- Lyme disease
- Bacterial infections
- Surgical site infections
Ceflect Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ceflect Injection drug?
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Injection site pain
- Inflammation of a vein
- Increased level of creat
Composition Salts in Ceflect Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Ceflect Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (500 mg)
Interactions of Ceflect Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ceflect Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Ceflect Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ceflect Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Ceflect Injection
When and on what circumstances Ceflect Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Ceflect Injection
- Why Ceflect Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ceflect Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ceflect Injection?
- How Ceflect Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ceflect Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ceflect Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ceflect Injection?
- Ceflac Tablet
- Ceflac Xp Injection
- Ceflame Tablet
- Ceflan Kid Tablet
- Ceflan Tablet
- Ceflar Capsule
- Ceflar Tablet
- Ceflark Capsule
- Ceflect T Injection
- Ceflee Injection
- Ceflee Tablet
- Ceflente DT Tablet
- Ceflente O Tablet
- Ceflente Tablet
- Ceflet Tablet
- Ceflexon Injection
- Ceflexon Tz Injection
- Ceflide P Tablet