Cefirone T Injection
Post your questions about Cefirone T Injection - in the Forum
Cefirone T Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefirone T Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefirone T Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Lyme disease
- Surgical site infections
Cefirone T Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefirone T Injection drug?
- Glucose into the urine
- Genital fungal infection
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Increased level of creatinine in blood
Composition Salts in Cefirone T Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cefirone T Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
- Tazobactum (125 mg)
Interactions of Cefirone T Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefirone T Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cefirone T Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefirone T Injection?
- Avoid activities that cause bruising
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Elderly or Infants
- Monitor blood sugar level regularly
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cefirone T Injection
When and on what circumstances Cefirone T Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Cefirone T Injection
- Why Cefirone T Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefirone T Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefirone T Injection?
- How Cefirone T Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefirone T Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefirone T Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefirone T Injection?
- Cefiraz Tablet
- Cefirise DT Tablet
- Cefirise Tablet
- Cefirit Az Tablet
- Cefirit Cv Tablet
- Cefirit O Tablet
- Cefirit Oz Tablet
- Cefirit Tablet
- Cefirone V Injection
- Cefist S Injection
- Cefistar Dry Syrup
- Cefistar Dt Tablet
- Cefistar O Tablet
- Cefisym CV Syrup
- Cefisym CV Tablet
- Cefisym Syrup
- Cefit Syrup
- Cefit Tablet