Cefika S Injection
Post your questions about Cefika S Injection - in the Forum
Cefika S Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefika S Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefika S Injection drug is prescribed?
- Surgical site infections
- Surgical infections
- Skin or soft tissue infections
- Lyme disease
- Intraabdominal infections
Cefika S Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefika S Injection drug?
- Increased liver enzyme
- Itching of skin
- Injection site pain
- Inflammation of a vein
- Inflammation of a vein caused by a blood clots
- Increased level of creatinine in blood
Composition Salts in Cefika S Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cefika S Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (250 mg)
- Sulbactam (125 mg)
Interactions of Cefika S Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefika S Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cefika S Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefika S Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly check your urine for sugar level
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cefika S Injection
When and on what circumstances Cefika S Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney or gastrointestinal disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
- Runny nose due to allergy
Top Questions about Cefika S Injection
- Why Cefika S Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefika S Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefika S Injection?
- How Cefika S Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefika S Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefika S Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefika S Injection?
- Cefiglen Dry Syrup
- Cefiglen Dt Tablet
- Cefigo Dt Tablet
- Cefigold Dry Syrup
- Cefigold Tablet
- Cefigon LB Tablet
- Cefigram DT Tablet
- Cefihex Tablet
- Cefikaa Tablet
- Cefikab Tablet
- Cefikos Tablet
- Cefil Capsule
- Cefil Dry Syrup
- Cefil Tablet
- Cefilab AZ Tablet
- Cefilab Dt Tablet
- Cefilab O Tablet
- Cefilab Tablet