Cefde O Injection
Post your questions about Cefde O Injection - in the Forum
Cefde O Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefde O Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefde O Injection drug is prescribed?
- Surgical site infections
- Bacterial infections
- Lyme disease
Cefde O Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefde O Injection drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Abnormal blood counts
- Blood in the urine
- Bleeding dis
Composition Salts in Cefde O Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cefde O Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (500 mg)
Interactions of Cefde O Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefde O Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cefde O Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefde O Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cefde O Injection
When and on what circumstances Cefde O Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Cefde O Injection
- Why Cefde O Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefde O Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefde O Injection?
- How Cefde O Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefde O Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefde O Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefde O Injection?
- Cefcure Injection
- Cefcure Tablet
- Cefdac Oz Tablet
- Cefdac Plus Tablet
- Cefdac Tablet
- Cefdal Capsule
- Cefdal DT Tablet
- Cefdal Tablet
- Cefde Syrup
- Cefde Tablet
- Cefder Az Tablet
- Cefder CV Suspension
- Cefder CV Tablet
- Cefder DT Tablet
- Cefder O Tablet
- Cefder Oz Tablet
- Cefder Suspension
- Cefder Tablet