Cefchamp Dt Tablet
Post your questions about Cefchamp Dt Tablet - in the Forum
Cefchamp Dt Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefchamp Dt Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefchamp Dt Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infections after surgery
- Skin or soft tissue infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Upper respiratory tract infect
Cefchamp Dt Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefchamp Dt Tablet drug?
- Swelling of the face
- Urge to vomit or vomiting
- White spots on the lips or in the mouth
- Increased thirst
- Increased weight
- Infection or illness
- Itching of th
Composition Salts in Cefchamp Dt Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cefchamp Dt Tablet drug?
- Cefpodoxime (100 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (62.5 mg)
Interactions of Cefchamp Dt Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefchamp Dt Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Citric acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Cefchamp Dt Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefchamp Dt Tablet?
- Allergic to cefpodoxime
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Blood clotting problem
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take cefpodoxime within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney or liver disease
- Make sure you finish the entire course of treatment
- Patients on hemodialysis
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Severe renal impairment
- Stomach problems
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take this medicine with meals or snacks
- Taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration
Contra Indications of Cefchamp Dt Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cefchamp Dt Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Cefchamp Dt Tablet
- Why Cefchamp Dt Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefchamp Dt Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefchamp Dt Tablet?
- How Cefchamp Dt Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefchamp Dt Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefchamp Dt Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefchamp Dt Tablet?
- Cefcare DT Tablet
- Cefcare Injection
- Cefcas Capsule
- Cefcem DT Tablet
- Cefcem Syrup
- Cefcem Tablet
- Cefcet Syrup
- Cefcet Tablet
- Cefchamp Tablet
- Cefchlor Ear Drops
- Cefcidal Capsule
- Cefcidal Dry Syrup
- Cefcidal Dt Tablet
- Cefcidal Syrup
- Cefcidal Tablet
- Cefcin Injection
- Cefcin SB Injection
- Cefcin Tj Injection