Post your questions about Actimox Capsule - in the Forum
Actimox Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Actimox Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Actimox Capsule drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Actimox Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Actimox Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Actimox Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Actimox Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Actimox Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Actimox Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Actimox Capsule
When and on what circumstances Actimox Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Actimox Capsule
- Why Actimox Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Actimox Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Actimox Capsule?
- How Actimox Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Actimox Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Actimox Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Actimox Capsule?
- Actilyse Infusion
- Actilyse Injection
- Actimarin Forte Tablet
- Actimarin Tablet
- Actimin Tablet
- Actimol F Tablet
- Actimol S Tablet
- Actimol Tablet
- Actimox DT Tablet
- Actimox Syrup
- Actimox Tablet
- Actimycetin Suspension
- Actimycin Injection
- Actimycin Tablet
- Actin Cold Syrup
- Actin Cold Tablet
- Actin Syrup
- Actin Tablet