Cef Gates Injection
Post your questions about Cef Gates Injection - in the Forum
Cef Gates Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cef Gates Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cef Gates Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Lyme disease
- Surgical site infections
Cef Gates Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cef Gates Injection drug?
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abnormal blood counts
- Blood in the urine
- Bleeding disorder
Composition Salts in Cef Gates Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cef Gates Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
Interactions of Cef Gates Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cef Gates Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cef Gates Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cef Gates Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cef Gates Injection
When and on what circumstances Cef Gates Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Cef Gates Injection
- Why Cef Gates Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cef Gates Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cef Gates Injection?
- How Cef Gates Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cef Gates Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cef Gates Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cef Gates Injection?
- Ceeta Injection
- Ceeti Tablet
- Ceez Capsule
- Ceezole Tablet
- Cef 4 Injection
- Cef Aid Injection
- Cef Capsule
- Cef G Injection
- Cef Joy Injection
- Cef Oro Tablet
- Cef Oz Tablet
- Cef P Dt Tablet
- Cef P Tablet
- Cef Ritz Injection
- Cef Sv Capsule
- Cef Tablet
- Cef Vepan Dry Syrup
- Cef Vepan DS Syrup