Post your questions about Ceeta Injection - in the Forum
Ceeta Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ceeta Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Ceeta Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Ceeta Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ceeta Injection drug?
- Skin rash
- Vaginal infection
- Stomach cramps
- Upset stomach
- Stomach pain
- Bloody stools
- Application site warmth
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathi
Composition Salts in Ceeta Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Ceeta Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (250 mg)
- Sulbactam (125 mg)
Interactions of Ceeta Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ceeta Injection drug?
- Live vaccines
- Typhoid vaccine
Precautions to be taken for Ceeta Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ceeta Injection?
- Blood clotting problem
- Gallbladder disease
- Low vitamin K levels
- Poor nutrition
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Stomach or bowel problems
Contra Indications of Ceeta Injection
When and on what circumstances Ceeta Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Food or milk
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Liver problems
- Newborn younger than 29 days old with high blood bilirubin or jaundice
- Planning to become pregnant
Top Questions about Ceeta Injection
- Why Ceeta Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ceeta Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ceeta Injection?
- How Ceeta Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ceeta Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ceeta Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ceeta Injection?
- Ceemox L Capsule
- Ceemox Syrup
- Ceepro Eye+Ear Drops
- Ceepro Infusion
- Ceepro Tablet
- Ceepro TZ Tablet
- Ceequine Tablet
- Ceeratio Dp Tablet
- Ceeti Tablet
- Ceetive Plus Tablet
- Ceetrax Injection
- Ceez Capsule
- Ceezole Tablet
- Cef 4 Injection
- Cef Aid Injection
- Cef Capsule
- Cef G Injection
- Cef Gates Injection