A Mox Capsule
Post your questions about A Mox Capsule - in the Forum
A Mox Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Mox Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases A Mox Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of ear
A Mox Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Mox Capsule drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in A Mox Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in A Mox Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
Interactions of A Mox Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Mox Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for A Mox Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Mox Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of A Mox Capsule
When and on what circumstances A Mox Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about A Mox Capsule
- Why A Mox Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Mox Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Mox Capsule?
- How A Mox Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Mox Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Mox Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Mox Capsule?
- A Fresh Mouth+Throat Mouth Wash/Gargle
- A H Plus Tablet
- A Klave Injection
- A Lith SR Tablet
- A Lith Tablet
- A Lol Tablet
- A M Dopa Tablet
- A Mol Tablet
- A Mox Dry Syrup
- A Niclo P Tablet
- A Niclo SP Tablet
- A Niclo Tablet
- A Nil Tablet
- A OD Tablet
- A One Capsule
- A Pan Tablet
- A Pandom Injection
- A Pandom SR Tablet