Cebet CV Tablet
Post your questions about Cebet CV Tablet - in the Forum
Cebet CV Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cebet CV Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cebet CV Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Urinary tract infection
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Infections after surgery
- Skin or soft tissue infection
Cebet CV Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cebet CV Tablet drug?
- Smell of vaginal fluid
- Rare abdominal or stomach pain
- Racing heartbeat or pulse
- Skin rash or itching
- Ringing in the ears
- Neck pain
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain or tendernes
Composition Salts in Cebet CV Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cebet CV Tablet drug?
- Cefpodoxime (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Cebet CV Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cebet CV Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Citric acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Cebet CV Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cebet CV Tablet?
- Allergic to cefpodoxime
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Blood clotting problem
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take cefpodoxime within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney or liver disease
- Make sure you finish the entire course of treatment
- Patients on hemodialysis
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Severe renal impairment
- Stomach problems
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take this medicine with meals or snacks
- Taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration
Contra Indications of Cebet CV Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cebet CV Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Cebet CV Tablet
- Why Cebet CV Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cebet CV Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cebet CV Tablet?
- How Cebet CV Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cebet CV Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cebet CV Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cebet CV Tablet?
- Cebay O Tablet
- Cebay Syrup
- Cebe Tablet
- Cebect Tablet
- Cebect TZ Forte Tablet
- Cebect TZ H Tablet
- Cebect TZ Tablet
- Cebeplex Injection
- Cebet Dry Syrup
- Cebet Tablet
- Cebexin Capsule
- Cebexin Syrup
- Cebexin Z Capsule
- Cebisulbact Injection
- Cebofyl Capsule
- Cebover Capsule
- Cebox Tablet
- Cebran D S Drops