Ce Zine Tablet
Post your questions about Ce Zine Tablet - in the Forum
Ce Zine Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ce Zine Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ce Zine Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Ear-round allergies
- Dust or pet allergies
- Hay fever
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
Ce Zine Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ce Zine Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Ce Zine Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ce Zine Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Ce Zine Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ce Zine Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Ce Zine Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ce Zine Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Ce Zine Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ce Zine Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Ce Zine Tablet
- Why Ce Zine Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ce Zine Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ce Zine Tablet?
- How Ce Zine Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ce Zine Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ce Zine Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ce Zine Tablet?
- Cdx Kid Tablet
- Cdx LB Tablet
- Ce 10 Tablet
- Ce Capsule
- Ce Meri Dry Syrup
- Ce Meri DT Tablet
- Ce Syrup
- Ce Tablet
- Ceact Tablet
- Cealb Infusion
- Cearium Injection
- Ceaseall Tablet
- Ceaz Tablet
- Ceaze Ac Tablet
- Ceaze Tablet
- Cebac Im+Iv Injection
- Cebac Injection
- Cebact Injection