Cdiff A Gel
Post your questions about Cdiff A Gel - in the Forum
Cdiff A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cdiff A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Cdiff A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of female rep
Cdiff A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cdiff A Gel drug?
- Blurred vision
- Bleeding gums
- Abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Stomach cramps
- White spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusual we
Composition Salts in Cdiff A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Cdiff A Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
- Clindamycin (1% w/w)
Interactions of Cdiff A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cdiff A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Cdiff A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cdiff A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Cdiff A Gel
When and on what circumstances Cdiff A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Cdiff A Gel
- Why Cdiff A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cdiff A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cdiff A Gel?
- How Cdiff A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cdiff A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cdiff A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cdiff A Gel?
- Cdcv Dry Syrup
- Cdcv Dt Tablet
- Cdef Dry Syrup
- Cdef Dt Tablet
- Cdef Jr Drops
- Cdef LB Dry Syrup
- Cdense Gems Tablet
- Cdense Tablet
- Cdm Dry Syrup
- Cdmycin DT Tablet
- Cdmycin Syrup
- Cdmycin Tablet
- Cdom Tablet
- Cdoxin Injection
- Cdp Syrup
- Cdp Tablet
- Cdpin Tablet
- Cdr D Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone