Post your questions about Acticlav Tablet - in the Forum
Acticlav Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acticlav Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acticlav Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin infections
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections o
Acticlav Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acticlav Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Stomach pain
- Mild diarrhea
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in Acticlav Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acticlav Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanate potassium (125 mg)
Interactions of Acticlav Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acticlav Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Acticlav Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acticlav Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do not take this medicine in larger amount
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Acticlav Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acticlav Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Allergic reactions
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Acticlav Tablet
- Why Acticlav Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acticlav Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acticlav Tablet?
- How Acticlav Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acticlav Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acticlav Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acticlav Tablet?
- Actiblok IPR Tablet
- Actical Plus Tablet
- Acticard Tablet
- Acticef Injection
- Acticef SB Injection
- Acticin Syrup
- Acticin Tablet
- Acticlav Syrup
- Acticlor Syrup
- Acticlox Capsule
- Acticlox Dt Tablet
- Acticoal Tablet
- Acticof Syrup
- Acticold Tablet
- Acticort Tablet
- Acticrat Tablet
- Acticuf CD Syrup
- Acticuf Syrup