Post your questions about Acticlav Syrup - in the Forum
Acticlav Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acticlav Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Acticlav Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Skin infections
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
Acticlav Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acticlav Syrup drug?
- Stomach pain
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Mild diarrhea
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Acticlav Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Acticlav Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanate potassium (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Acticlav Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acticlav Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Acticlav Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acticlav Syrup?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do not take this medicine in larger amount
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Acticlav Syrup
When and on what circumstances Acticlav Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Allergic reactions
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Acticlav Syrup
- Why Acticlav Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acticlav Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acticlav Syrup?
- How Acticlav Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acticlav Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acticlav Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acticlav Syrup?
- Actiblok AM Tablet
- Actiblok IPR Tablet
- Actical Z SG Capsule
- Acticard Tablet
- Acticef Injection
- Acticef SB Injection
- Acticin Syrup
- Acticin Tablet
- Acticlav Tablet
- Acticlor Syrup
- Acticlox Capsule
- Acticlox Dt Tablet
- Acticoal Tablet
- Acticof Syrup
- Acticold Tablet
- Acticort Tablet
- Acticrat Tablet
- Acticuf CD Syrup