Post your questions about A H Plus Tablet - in the Forum
A H Plus Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A H Plus Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A H Plus Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Sneezing I Itching
- Red blood cell production
- Runny nose
- Tissue repair
- Cardiac arrest
- Cell damage
- Allergies due to food
- Anaphylactic shock
- Insect bites allerg
A H Plus Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A H Plus Tablet drug?
- Blurring of vision
- Depression of CNS
- Deposition of calcium salts in tissues
- CNS Depression
- Cardiovascular collapse
- Buzzing in the ears
- Paradoxical central nervous sys
Composition Salts in A H Plus Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A H Plus Tablet drug?
- Chlorpheniramine maleate (4 mg)
- Vitamin c (50 mg)
- Calcium gluconate (500 mg)
Working methodology of A H Plus Tablet
How the drug A H Plus Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking a natural chemical that makes during an allergic rejection.
- Blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus healing wounds.
- Promoting calcium absorption in intestines and retention at kidneys thus increasing calcium levels.
Interactions of A H Plus Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A H Plus Tablet drug?
- Abacavir Alcohol Antipsychotics Ceftriaxone Deferoxamine Digoxin Dolutegravir Elemental iron Fluphenazine Hormonal contraceptives Lamivudine Lidocaine Phenytoin Tricyclic antidepressants Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for A H Plus Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A H Plus Tablet?
- Administer the drug slowly
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not give intravenous injection of calcium compound to a digitalized patient
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Inject the drug through a small needle into a large vein
Contra Indications of A H Plus Tablet
When and on what circumstances A H Plus Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- History of nephrolithiasis
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about A H Plus Tablet
- Why A H Plus Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A H Plus Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A H Plus Tablet?
- How A H Plus Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A H Plus Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A H Plus Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A H Plus Tablet?