Post your questions about Act Tablet - in the Forum
Act Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Act Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Act Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Act Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Act Tablet drug?
- Loose motions
- Mouth ulcers
- Skin inflammation
- Skin allergies
- Shortness of breath
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Visual disturbance
Composition Salts in Act Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Act Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 Mg)
Working methodology of Act Tablet
How the drug Act Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of Act Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Act Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Act Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Act Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Act Tablet
When and on what circumstances Act Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Act Tablet
- Why Act Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Act Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Act Tablet?
- How Act Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Act Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Act Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Act Tablet?