Post your questions about Act Syrup - in the Forum
Act Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Act Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Act Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Allergy symptoms
- Watery eyes
- Running nose
- Respiratory tract diseases
- Thickened mucus cough
- Skin allergies
Act Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Act Syrup drug?
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Feeling of discomfort
- Eye movement disorder
- Taste disorder
- Stomach upset
Composition Salts in Act Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Act Syrup drug?
- Cetirizine (2.5 mg)
- Ambroxol (30 mg)
Working methodology of Act Syrup
How the drug Act Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking histamine that is produced during an allergic rejection.
- Liquefying and loosening thick mucus that can be coughed out easily.
Interactions of Act Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Act Syrup drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
Precautions to be taken for Act Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Act Syrup?
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Avoid taking drugs that suppress cough
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of allergic reactions of skin
- severe liver or kidney problems
- Do not drive or operate machinery
Contra Indications of Act Syrup
When and on what circumstances Act Syrup has to be avoided?
- Severe allergic reactions of skin
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about Act Syrup
- Why Act Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Act Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Act Syrup?
- How Act Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Act Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Act Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Act Syrup?