Post your questions about A Flox TZ Tablet - in the Forum
A Flox TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Flox TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Flox TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum
- Bacterial infections
- Chest infections
- Respiratory infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Parasitic infections
- Skin in
A Flox TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Flox TZ Tablet drug?
- Distortion of the sense of taste
- Dark colored urine
- Tendon damage
- Tingling of limbs
- Stomach cramps or pain
Composition Salts in A Flox TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Flox TZ Tablet drug?
- Ofloxacin (200 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Working methodology of A Flox TZ Tablet
How the drug A Flox TZ Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Killing bacteria and reducing the infection.
Interactions of A Flox TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Flox TZ Tablet drug?
- Acetaminophen Alcohol Amiodarone Anti-psychotics Ascorbic acid Atovaquone Azithromycin Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Ciprofloxacin Disopyramide Dofetilide Eszopiclone Hydroquinidine Hydroxychloroquine Ibutilide Metoprolol Montelukast Nystatin Omeprazole Pregabalin Pyridoxine Quinidine Saxagliptin Sotalol Thyroid desiccated Tricyclic antidepressants Ubiquinone
Precautions to be taken for A Flox TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Flox TZ Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of A Flox TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Flox TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Myasthenia gravis
- Neurological disorder
- Renal insufficiency
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about A Flox TZ Tablet
- Why A Flox TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Flox TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Flox TZ Tablet?
- How A Flox TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Flox TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Flox TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Flox TZ Tablet?