Post your questions about Acsolve C Skin Gel - in the Forum
Acsolve C Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acsolve C Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Acsolve C Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- rough patches and tiny bumps on skin
- White blood cells cancer
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of female repr
Acsolve C Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acsolve C Skin Gel drug?
- Feeling confused
- Feeling of being sick
- Fast heartbeat
- False brain tumor
- Excessive acid condition of body fluids
- GI bleeding
- Hair loss
- Feeling tired
- Feeling of warmth
- Dry or cracked lips
Composition Salts in Acsolve C Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Acsolve C Skin Gel drug?
- Clindamycin (1% w/w)
- Tretinoin (0.025% w/w)
Working methodology of Acsolve C Skin Gel
How the drug Acsolve C Skin Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- Slowing the growth of diseased blood cells.
Interactions of Acsolve C Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acsolve C Skin Gel drug?
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Calcium gluconate
- Salicylic acid
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Acsolve C Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acsolve C Skin Gel?
- Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month after stopping treatment
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV light
- Avoid getting this cream in your eyes
- or mouth
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not stop usage of this cream if your skin condition appears to worsen for the first 2 to 3 weeks of treatment
- Extreme caution is required in children younger than 12 years old
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
- Take precautions in case of concomitant application keratolytic agents
Contra Indications of Acsolve C Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Acsolve C Skin Gel has to be avoided?
- Application on eczematous
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Sunburn or abraded skin
Top Questions about Acsolve C Skin Gel
- Why Acsolve C Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acsolve C Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acsolve C Skin Gel?
- How Acsolve C Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acsolve C Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acsolve C Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acsolve C Skin Gel?