Post your questions about Caplini Gel - in the Forum
Caplini Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Caplini Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Caplini Gel drug is prescribed?
- Pain in tendons
- Pain in shoulder joint
- Pain in arthritis
- Pain in muscle strains or sprains
- Inflammation and swelling in the joints and muscles
- Muscle strains
- Mild infl
Caplini Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Caplini Gel drug?
- Abdominal pain
- High blood pressure
- Irregularities in heart rhythm
- Mild cold or burning sensation at the site of application
- Pain at the applicati
Composition Salts in Caplini Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Caplini Gel drug?
- Diclofenac diethyl ammonium (1.16% w/w)
- Oleoresin capsicum (0.025% w/w)
- Oleum lini (3% w/w)
- Methyl salicylate (10% w/w)
- Menthol (5% w/w)
Interactions of Caplini Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Caplini Gel drug?
- Anisindione coumadin
- Ferrous sulfate
- Folic acid
- Magnesium oxide
Precautions to be taken for Caplini Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Caplini Gel?
- Avoid use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Blood dyscrasias
- Darkening of tongue
- Do not consume if allergic
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skin erythema
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
Contra Indications of Caplini Gel
When and on what circumstances Caplini Gel has to be avoided?
- Abdominal cramps
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Damaged or broken skin
- Tetracycline hydrochloride therapy
- Younger than 18 years old
Top Questions about Caplini Gel
- Why Caplini Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Caplini Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Caplini Gel?
- How Caplini Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Caplini Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Caplini Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Caplini Gel?
- Capilyte Tablet
- Capimox Capsule
- Capiron 100 Capsule
- Capistat Injection
- Capitra Capsule
- Capitrax Plus Tablet
- Capitrax Tablet
- Caplac Capsule
- Caplor AS Tablet
- Caplor Tablet
- Capmol Tablet
- Capnat Tablet
- Capnea Injection
- Capnea Oral Oral Solution
- Capnyl Syrup
- Capnyl Tablet
- Capocid Capsule
- Capocid DM Capsule
- Diatrizoic acid dihydrate
- Di-calcium phosphate
- Di-Calcium Phosphate I
- Dichlorobenzyl alcohol
- Diclofenac acid
- Diclofenac diethylamine
- Diclofenac diethylammonium
- Diclofenac potassium
- Diclofenac sodium
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride