Post your questions about Acrox Kid Tablet - in the Forum
Acrox Kid Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acrox Kid Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acrox Kid Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear infections
- Skin infections
- Throat infections
- Sinus infections
Acrox Kid Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acrox Kid Tablet drug?
- Stomach pain
- Visual disturbance
- Liver toxicity
- Numbness in the hands and feet
- Loss of appetite
- Mental disorders
- Muscle weakness
- Narrowing of the airways
- Severe allerg
Composition Salts in Acrox Kid Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acrox Kid Tablet drug?
- Roxithromycin (50 mg)
Working methodology of Acrox Kid Tablet
How the drug Acrox Kid Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Interfering with the synthesis of proteins and by killing or stopping the growth of the bacteria.
Interactions of Acrox Kid Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acrox Kid Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acrox Kid Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acrox Kid Tablet?
- Dizziness when treatment is just begun
- Hepatic insufficiency
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Acrox Kid Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acrox Kid Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic to roxithromycin or to any of the other ingredients in roxithromycin tablets or to drugs like erythromycin
- or clarithromycin
- Diarrhea with blood in stools
Top Questions about Acrox Kid Tablet
- Why Acrox Kid Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acrox Kid Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acrox Kid Tablet?
- How Acrox Kid Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acrox Kid Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acrox Kid Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acrox Kid Tablet?