Acrotex Dry Syrup
Post your questions about Acrotex Dry Syrup - in the Forum
Acrotex Dry Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acrotex Dry Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Acrotex Dry Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Acrotex Dry Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acrotex Dry Syrup drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Acrotex Dry Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Acrotex Dry Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Interactions of Acrotex Dry Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acrotex Dry Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acrotex Dry Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acrotex Dry Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Acrotex Dry Syrup
When and on what circumstances Acrotex Dry Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Acrotex Dry Syrup
- Why Acrotex Dry Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acrotex Dry Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acrotex Dry Syrup?
- How Acrotex Dry Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acrotex Dry Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acrotex Dry Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acrotex Dry Syrup?
- Acroliv Syrup
- Acronicol Capsule
- Acroplex Forte Capsule
- Acroplex Syrup
- Acrospar Tablet
- Across Capsule
- Acrostatin Tablet
- Acrotac Capsule
- Acrotex Dt Tablet
- Acrotex Injection
- Acrotex Tablet
- Acrovin Injection
- Acrovitaplex Capsule
- Acrox Kid Tablet
- Acrox Suspension
- Acrox Tablet
- Acrub Anti Acne Gel
- Acrub Gel