Post your questions about Acrotac Capsule - in the Forum
Acrotac Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acrotac Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Acrotac Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Lichen rubber
Acrotac Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acrotac Capsule drug?
- Burning or sticky feeling on skin
- Changes in growth rate
- Mouth inflammation
- Nose swelling
- Lips swelling
- Texture changes
- Swelling in nails' surro
Composition Salts in Acrotac Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Acrotac Capsule drug?
- Acitretin (10 mg)
Working methodology of Acrotac Capsule
How the drug Acrotac Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the thickening of the skin
- plaque formation and scaling.
Interactions of Acrotac Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acrotac Capsule drug?
- St.john's wort
- Vitamin a methotrexate
Precautions to be taken for Acrotac Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acrotac Capsule?
- Check your blood sugar levels if suffering from diabetes
- Consult your doctor if suffering from liver/kidney disease and high levels of cholesterol
- Do not donate blood while on this therapy
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take pregnancy tests regularly
- Take this medicine at the same time
Contra Indications of Acrotac Capsule
When and on what circumstances Acrotac Capsule has to be avoided?
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Skeletal hyperostosis
Top Questions about Acrotac Capsule
- Why Acrotac Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acrotac Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acrotac Capsule?
- How Acrotac Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acrotac Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acrotac Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acrotac Capsule?