Post your questions about A Flox Oz Tablet - in the Forum
A Flox Oz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Flox Oz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Flox Oz Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Soft tissue infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Respiratory infections
- Skin infections
- Protozoan infections
- Infections during surgical procedures
- Inflammatory discharge
A Flox Oz Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Flox Oz Tablet drug?
- Tingling or numbness in the fingers or toes
- Tendon damage
- Loss of appetite for food
- Abnormal taste
- Allergic skin reaction
- Allergic rejection to an a
Composition Salts in A Flox Oz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Flox Oz Tablet drug?
- Ofloxacin (200 mg)
- Ornidazole (500 mg)
Working methodology of A Flox Oz Tablet
How the drug A Flox Oz Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Inhibiting the growth of microorganism.
Interactions of A Flox Oz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Flox Oz Tablet drug?
- Amiodarone Anti-psychotics Azithromycin Disopyramide Dofetilide Hydroquinidine Ibutilide Quinidine Sotalol Tricyclic antidepressants Vecuronium bromide Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for A Flox Oz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Flox Oz Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if having epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine on empty stomach
- Swallow the tablet whole with water
Contra Indications of A Flox Oz Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Flox Oz Tablet has to be avoided?
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
- Renal or hepatic impairment
Top Questions about A Flox Oz Tablet
- Why A Flox Oz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Flox Oz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Flox Oz Tablet?
- How A Flox Oz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Flox Oz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Flox Oz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Flox Oz Tablet?