Post your questions about A Flox DT Tablet - in the Forum
A Flox DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Flox DT Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Flox DT Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Eye and ear infection
- Diarrhea in young children
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum
A Flox DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Flox DT Tablet drug?
- Loss of appetite for food
- Sinus tachycardia
- Severe itching of the skin
- Distortion of the sense of ta
Composition Salts in A Flox DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Flox DT Tablet drug?
- Ofloxacin (100 mg)
- Lacto bacillus sporegens (60 million spores)
Working methodology of A Flox DT Tablet
How the drug A Flox DT Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Maintaining a healthy balance of microflora in the intestine.
Interactions of A Flox DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Flox DT Tablet drug?
- Amiodarone Anti-psychotics Antibiotic drugs Azithromycin Disopyramide Dofetilide Hydroquinidine Ibutilide Immunosuppressants Quinidine Sotalol Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for A Flox DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Flox DT Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Children below 3 years of age
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
Contra Indications of A Flox DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Flox DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- High fever
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
- Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about A Flox DT Tablet
- Why A Flox DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Flox DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Flox DT Tablet?
- How A Flox DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Flox DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Flox DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Flox DT Tablet?