Campin Dry Syrup
Post your questions about Campin Dry Syrup - in the Forum
Campin Dry Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Campin Dry Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Campin Dry Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Campin Dry Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Campin Dry Syrup drug?
- Upset stomach
- Vaginal infection
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
- Difficulty in breathing
- Skin rash
- Hives and itching
Composition Salts in Campin Dry Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Campin Dry Syrup drug?
- Ampicillin trihydrate (125 mg)
Interactions of Campin Dry Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Campin Dry Syrup drug?
- Live vaccines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Campin Dry Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Campin Dry Syrup?
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Campin Dry Syrup
When and on what circumstances Campin Dry Syrup has to be avoided?
- Food or milk
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Campin Dry Syrup
- Why Campin Dry Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Campin Dry Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Campin Dry Syrup?
- How Campin Dry Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Campin Dry Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Campin Dry Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Campin Dry Syrup?
- Campicilin Plus Capsule
- Campiciline Capsule
- Campicillin Plus Capsule
- Campilox Capsule
- Campilox DT Tablet
- Campilox Injection
- Campilox LB Capsule
- Campilox Tablet
- Campin Tablet
- Campto Injection
- Camrelease Tr Capsule
- Camri Plus Tablet
- Camri Tablet
- Camrox DT Tablet
- Camrox Injection
- Camsun DT Tablet
- Camsun Injection
- Camtil DT Tablet