Post your questions about Camica Injection - in the Forum
Camica Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Camica Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Camica Injection drug is prescribed?
- Joint infection
- Lung infection
- Serious bacterial infections
- Skin infection
- Stomach infection
- Urinary tract infections
- Bone infections
- Blood infection
Camica Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Camica Injection drug?
- Damage to inner sensitive layer of eye
- Burning of skin
- Ringing in ears
- Skin tingling
- Partial loss of hearing
- Skin itching
- Abnormal blood counts
- Balance disorder blindness
- Bone pa
Composition Salts in Camica Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Camica Injection drug?
- Amikacin (250 mg)
Interactions of Camica Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Camica Injection drug?
- Amphotericin b
- Ethacrynic acid
- Furosemide or furosemide
Precautions to be taken for Camica Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Camica Injection?
- Consult your doctor in case you have existing renal impairment
- vertigo and tinnitus
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not use it to treat community acquired pneumonias
- Get well hydrated before and during amikacin treatment
- Premature and newborn babies
Contra Indications of Camica Injection
When and on what circumstances Camica Injection has to be avoided?
- Decreased urination
- Difficulty in breathing and swallowing
- Myasthenia gravis
- Perforated ear drum
- Severe diarrhea
- Swelling of the face and extremities
Top Questions about Camica Injection
- Why Camica Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Camica Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Camica Injection?
- How Camica Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Camica Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Camica Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Camica Injection?
- Cambizen Cream
- Camcard AT Tablet
- Camegel MPS Syrup
- Cameo Injection
- Cameo S Injection
- Camflex P Tablet
- Camforte Tablet
- Camful Capsule
- Camifort N Tablet
- Camifort Suspension
- Camlo Tablet
- Camlodip Tablet
- Camoflage Cream
- Camolate Injection
- Camopan Tablet
- Camoquin Tablet
- Camox Capsule
- Camox DT Tablet