Post your questions about Came Injection - in the Forum
Came Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Came Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Came Injection drug is prescribed?
- Lung infection
- Joint infection
- Serious bacterial infections
- Stomach infection
- Skin infection
- Urinary tract infections
- Blood infection
- Bone infections
Came Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Came Injection drug?
- Bone pain
- Balance disorder blindness
- Abnormal blood counts
- Burning of skin
- Damage to inner sensitive layer of eye
- Low blood pressure
- Low levels of magnesium in the blood
- Pale re
Composition Salts in Came Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Came Injection drug?
- Amikacin (500 mg)
Interactions of Came Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Came Injection drug?
- Amphotericin b
- Ethacrynic acid
- Furosemide or furosemide
Precautions to be taken for Came Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Came Injection?
- Consult your doctor in case you have existing renal impairment
- vertigo and tinnitus
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not use it to treat community acquired pneumonias
- Get well hydrated before and during amikacin treatment
- Premature and newborn babies
Contra Indications of Came Injection
When and on what circumstances Came Injection has to be avoided?
- Decreased urination
- Difficulty in breathing and swallowing
- Myasthenia gravis
- Perforated ear drum
- Severe diarrhea
- Swelling of the face and extremities
Top Questions about Came Injection
- Why Came Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Came Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Came Injection?
- How Came Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Came Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Came Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Came Injection?
- Cambidol Injection
- Cambidol Tablet
- Cambisalic Lotion
- Cambisalic Ointment
- Cambisol Tablet
- Cambizen Cream
- Camcard AT Tablet
- Camcin Tablet
- Camegel MPS Syrup
- Cameo Injection
- Cameo S Injection
- Camflex P Tablet
- Camforte Tablet
- Camful Capsule
- Camica Injection
- Camifort N Tablet
- Camifort Suspension
- Camlo Tablet