Post your questions about Cambisol Tablet - in the Forum
Cambisol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cambisol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cambisol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Thyroid gland inflammation
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia
- Addison's disease
- Chronic malignant t-cell lymphoma of the skin
- Tuberculosis of lungs
- Decreased function of the adrenal gland
Cambisol Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cambisol Tablet drug?
- Increased sweating
- Appetite changes
- Trouble sleeping
Composition Salts in Cambisol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cambisol Tablet drug?
- Methyl prednisolone (4 mg)
Interactions of Cambisol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cambisol Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cambisol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cambisol Tablet?
- Avoid grapefruit products
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Limit alcohol consumption
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Cambisol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cambisol Tablet has to be avoided?
- Live vaccine
Top Questions about Cambisol Tablet
- Why Cambisol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cambisol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cambisol Tablet?
- How Cambisol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cambisol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cambisol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cambisol Tablet?
- Cam Tablet
- Camadol Injection
- Cambidol Injection
- Cambidol Tablet
- Cambio P Tablet
- Cambio Tablet
- Cambisalic Lotion
- Cambisalic Ointment
- Cambizen Cream
- Camcard AT Tablet
- Camcin Tablet
- Came Injection
- Camegel MPS Syrup
- Cameo Injection
- Cameo S Injection
- Camflex P Tablet
- Camforte Tablet
- Camful Capsule
- Methyl ergometrine maleate
- Methyl hesperdin
- Methyl nicotinate
- Methyl paraben
- Methyl phenidate
- Methyl polysiloxane
- Methyl salicylate
- Methyl sulfonyl methane
- Methylergometrine maleate