Post your questions about Cambisalic Ointment - in the Forum
Cambisalic Ointment drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cambisalic Ointment
Why and for what indications and diseases Cambisalic Ointment drug is prescribed?
- Calluses and corns
- Skin diseases
- Skin redness
- dryness and swelling of scalp
- dryness and swelling
Cambisalic Ointment medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cambisalic Ointment drug?
- Reduction in bone density
- Rounding of the face
- Severe allergic reaction
- Rare increased risk of infection
- Allergic skin rejection
- Feeling of burning
- Stretch marks on skin
- Thinning and dryness of s
Composition Salts in Cambisalic Ointment
List of generics and active salts used in Cambisalic Ointment drug?
- Salicylic acid
Interactions of Cambisalic Ointment with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cambisalic Ointment drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cambisalic Ointment
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cambisalic Ointment?
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes
- Clean the skin before a fresh dressing
- Consult a doctor about medication or kidney problems
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if excessive burning
- stinging or peeling occurs
- Do not use in conditions such as fungal skin infections
- severe flushing of skin on and around your nose
- spotty red rash around your mouth
- infected skin
- itchy skin around the genitals
- External use
- May interefere with doping tests and sports performance testing
- Professional athletes should consult specialist before use
- Treatment beyond 2-4 consecutive weeks is not recommended
- Use wear disposable plastic gloves
Contra Indications of Cambisalic Ointment
When and on what circumstances Cambisalic Ointment has to be avoided?
- After shaving or bathing
- Avoid use on dentures
- Decreased function of the adrenal gland
- Do not apply bandage or heating pad
- Genital warts
- High blood sugar
- Open wounds or irritated skin
- Skin stretch marks
- Thin fragile skin
- Warts in the nose or mouth
- or birthmarks
- Warts on the face
- Warts with hair growing from them
Top Questions about Cambisalic Ointment
- Why Cambisalic Ointment is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cambisalic Ointment?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cambisalic Ointment?
- How Cambisalic Ointment medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cambisalic Ointment with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cambisalic Ointment?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cambisalic Ointment?
- Cam Plus Tablet
- Cam Tablet
- Camaz Tablet
- Cambidol Injection
- Cambidol Tablet
- Cambio P Tablet
- Cambio Tablet
- Cambisalic Lotion
- Cambisol Tablet
- Cambizen Cream
- Camcard AT Tablet
- Camcin Tablet
- Came Injection
- Camegel MPS Syrup
- Cameo Injection
- Cameo S Injection
- Camflex P Tablet
- Camforte Tablet