Post your questions about Cambisalic Lotion - in the Forum
Cambisalic Lotion drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cambisalic Lotion
Why and for what indications and diseases Cambisalic Lotion drug is prescribed?
- dryness and swelling of skin
- dryness and swelling of scalp
- Skin redness
- Skin diseases
- Calluses and corns
Cambisalic Lotion medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cambisalic Lotion drug?
- Feeling of burning
- Thinning and dryness of skin
- Weight gain
- Veins under the skin may look prominent
- Stretch marks on skin
- Allergic skin rejection
- Changes in skin color
- Damage or wrinkle more easily
Composition Salts in Cambisalic Lotion
List of generics and active salts used in Cambisalic Lotion drug?
- Clobetasol (0.05% w/w)
- Salicylic acid (3% w/w)
Interactions of Cambisalic Lotion with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cambisalic Lotion drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cambisalic Lotion
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cambisalic Lotion?
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes
- Clean the skin before a fresh dressing
- Consult a doctor about medication or kidney problems
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if excessive burning
- stinging or peeling occurs
- Do not use in conditions such as fungal skin infections
- severe flushing of skin on and around your nose
- spotty red rash around your mouth
- infected skin
- itchy skin around the genitals
- External use
- May interefere with doping tests and sports performance testing
- Professional athletes should consult specialist before use
- Treatment beyond 2-4 consecutive weeks is not recommended
- Use wear disposable plastic gloves
Contra Indications of Cambisalic Lotion
When and on what circumstances Cambisalic Lotion has to be avoided?
- After shaving or bathing
- Avoid use on dentures
- Decreased function of the adrenal gland
- Do not apply bandage or heating pad
- Genital warts
- High blood sugar
- Open wounds or irritated skin
- Skin stretch marks
- Thin fragile skin
- Warts in the nose or mouth
- or birthmarks
- Warts on the face
- Warts with hair growing from them
Top Questions about Cambisalic Lotion
- Why Cambisalic Lotion is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cambisalic Lotion?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cambisalic Lotion?
- How Cambisalic Lotion medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cambisalic Lotion with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cambisalic Lotion?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cambisalic Lotion?
- Cam Injection
- Cam Plus Tablet
- Camapin Tablet
- Camaz Tablet
- Cambidol Injection
- Cambidol Tablet
- Cambio P Tablet
- Cambio Tablet
- Cambisalic Ointment
- Cambisol Tablet
- Cambizen Cream
- Camcard AT Tablet
- Camcin Tablet
- Came Injection
- Camegel MPS Syrup
- Cameo Injection
- Cameo S Injection
- Camflex P Tablet