Post your questions about Cambio Tablet - in the Forum
Cambio Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cambio Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cambio Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Cambio Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cambio Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal bleeding
- Stomach inflammation
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Visual disturbance
- Mouth ulcers
- Loose motions
Composition Salts in Cambio Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cambio Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Cambio Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cambio Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cambio Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cambio Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Cambio Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cambio Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Cambio Tablet
- Why Cambio Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cambio Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cambio Tablet?
- How Cambio Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cambio Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cambio Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cambio Tablet?
- Calzy Tablet
- Cam Injection
- Camadol Injection
- Camapin Tablet
- Camaz Tablet
- Cambidol Injection
- Cambidol Tablet
- Cambio P Tablet
- Cambisalic Lotion
- Cambisalic Ointment
- Cambisol Tablet
- Cambizen Cream
- Camcard AT Tablet
- Camcin Tablet
- Came Injection
- Camegel MPS Syrup
- Cameo Injection
- Cameo S Injection