Cambio P Tablet
Post your questions about Cambio P Tablet - in the Forum
Cambio P Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cambio P Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cambio P Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Joint pain
- Ear pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
Cambio P Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cambio P Tablet drug?
- Visual disturbance
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Stomach inflammation
- Swollen facial features
- Mouth ulcers
- Loose motions
- Liver toxicity
- Liver damage
- Less white blood cells
Composition Salts in Cambio P Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cambio P Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Cambio P Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cambio P Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Cambio P Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cambio P Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Cambio P Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cambio P Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Cambio P Tablet
- Why Cambio P Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cambio P Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cambio P Tablet?
- How Cambio P Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cambio P Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cambio P Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cambio P Tablet?
- Calzy Syrup
- Calzy Tablet
- Cam Tablet
- Camadol Injection
- Camapin Tablet
- Camaz Tablet
- Cambidol Injection
- Cambidol Tablet
- Cambio Tablet
- Cambisalic Lotion
- Cambisalic Ointment
- Cambisol Tablet
- Cambizen Cream
- Camcard AT Tablet
- Camcin Tablet
- Came Injection
- Camegel MPS Syrup
- Cameo Injection