Post your questions about Cambidol Injection - in the Forum
Cambidol Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cambidol Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cambidol Injection drug is prescribed?
- Long time pain
- Intense sudden pain
Cambidol Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cambidol Injection drug?
- Loose motion
- Orthostatic low blood pressure
- Respiratory depression
- Sensation of spinning or rotation
- Sleep disturbances
Composition Salts in Cambidol Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cambidol Injection drug?
- Tramadol (50 mg)
Interactions of Cambidol Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cambidol Injection drug?
- Sedative medicines
- Sleeping pills
Precautions to be taken for Cambidol Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cambidol Injection?
- Be careful if you are having surgery
- including dental surgery
- Be careful in case of driving or operating heavy machinery
- Consult a doctor if you have or had liver
- kidney or stomach disease
- Do not consume grapefruit juice
- Take your doctor's advice if you have head injury
- fits disorder
- respiratory problem
- metabolic disorder
Contra Indications of Cambidol Injection
When and on what circumstances Cambidol Injection has to be avoided?
- Consumption of antidepressants
- Head injuries
- Raised intracranial pressure
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Cambidol Injection
- Why Cambidol Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cambidol Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cambidol Injection?
- How Cambidol Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cambidol Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cambidol Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cambidol Injection?
- Calzorb Tablet
- Calzy Forte Tablet
- Cam Injection
- Cam Plus Tablet
- Cam Tablet
- Camadol Injection
- Camapin Tablet
- Camaz Tablet
- Cambidol Tablet
- Cambio P Tablet
- Cambio Tablet
- Cambisalic Lotion
- Cambisalic Ointment
- Cambisol Tablet
- Cambizen Cream
- Camcard AT Tablet
- Camcin Tablet
- Came Injection