Post your questions about Camaz Tablet - in the Forum
Camaz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Camaz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Camaz Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Low blood calcium levels
- Low amounts of magnesium in the blood
- Normal functioning of heart
- Normal functioning of nerves
- Normal functioning of muscles
- Normal functioning of bones
Camaz Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Camaz Tablet drug?
- Hypercalcemia anorexia
- Drowsiness or confusion
- Feeling of sickness
- Excessive thirst
- Excess calcium in the blood
Composition Salts in Camaz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Camaz Tablet drug?
- Vitamin d3 (200 iu)
- Zinc sulphate (4 mg)
- Magnesium (100 mg)
- Calcium citrate (1000 mg)
Interactions of Camaz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Camaz Tablet drug?
- Calcium gluconate
- Iron salts
- Iron salts
- Paraffin oil
- Sodium calcium edetate
Precautions to be taken for Camaz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Camaz Tablet?
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Have diabetes
- intestinal disease
- heart disease or kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Parathyroid gland disorder
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Camaz Tablet
When and on what circumstances Camaz Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- High blood calcium level
- High calcium levels
- Kidney disease
- Kidney stone
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Camaz Tablet
- Why Camaz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Camaz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Camaz Tablet?
- How Camaz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Camaz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Camaz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Camaz Tablet?
- Calzoom Tablet
- Calzorb Tablet
- Calzy Tablet
- Cam Injection
- Cam Plus Tablet
- Cam Tablet
- Camadol Injection
- Camapin Tablet
- Cambidol Injection
- Cambidol Tablet
- Cambio P Tablet
- Cambio Tablet
- Cambisalic Lotion
- Cambisalic Ointment
- Cambisol Tablet
- Cambizen Cream
- Camcard AT Tablet
- Camcin Tablet