Post your questions about Calzy Tablet - in the Forum
Calzy Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Calzy Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Calzy Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dietary supplement
- Duodenal ulcer
- Bones weakening
- Better absorption
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Stomach ulcer
Calzy Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Calzy Tablet drug?
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of appetite
- Drowsiness or confusion
- Feeling of sickness
- Excessive thirst
- Excess calcium in the blood or urine
- Stomach ache
Composition Salts in Calzy Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Calzy Tablet drug?
- Calcium carbonate (625 mg)
- Vitamin d3 (125 iu)
Interactions of Calzy Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Calzy Tablet drug?
- Paraffin oil
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
Precautions to be taken for Calzy Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Calzy Tablet?
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water
Contra Indications of Calzy Tablet
When and on what circumstances Calzy Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Extreme loss of body water
- High amount of calcium in the blood
- High calcium levels
- Incomplete or infrequent bowel movements
- Increased activity of the parathyroid gland
- Kidney disease
- Kidney stone
- Tumor that dissolves bone
Top Questions about Calzy Tablet
- Why Calzy Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Calzy Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Calzy Tablet?
- How Calzy Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Calzy Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Calzy Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Calzy Tablet?
- Calzinc Syrup
- Calzinc Tablet
- Calzoom Forte Tablet
- Calzoom Syrup
- Calzoom Tablet
- Calzorb Tablet
- Calzy Forte Tablet
- Calzy Syrup
- Cam Injection
- Cam Plus Tablet
- Cam Tablet
- Camadol Injection
- Camapin Tablet
- Camaz Tablet
- Cambidol Injection
- Cambidol Tablet
- Cambio P Tablet
- Cambio Tablet
- Caffeine citrate
- Calcium acetate
- Calcium ascorbate
- Calcium Aspartate
- Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium Citrate
- Calcium D Pantothenate
- Calcium dobesilate
- Calcium dobesilate monohydrate
- Calcium folinate
- Calcium gluconate
- Calcium gluconogalacto gluconate
- Calcium gluconolactobionate