Post your questions about A Cort Tablet - in the Forum
A Cort Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Cort Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Cort Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Allergic disorders
- Atopic dermatitis
- Bronchial asthma
- Scalp psoriasis
- Skin conditions
- Skin problems
- Hands psoriasis
- Feet psoriasis
A Cort Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Cort Tablet drug?
- For cream formulation pruritus
- For soluble tablet hormonal imbalances
- Generalized rash
- Cushing's syndrome
- Slow growth in children
- Skin pain very rare opportunistic infections
Composition Salts in A Cort Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Cort Tablet drug?
- Betamethasone (0.5 mg)
Working methodology of A Cort Tablet
How the drug A Cort Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Preventing late phase allergic reactions by decreasing chemicals causing allergy.
Interactions of A Cort Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Cort Tablet drug?
- Amphotericin b
Precautions to be taken for A Cort Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Cort Tablet?
- Avoid excessive usage of cream in children
- Do not apply the cream near your eyes
- Do not swallow the cream
- Do not use a large amount of cream continuously on large areas of the body
- Do not use the cream on your face repetitively for more than 5 days
- Take betamethasone tablet by mouth with food or milk
Contra Indications of A Cort Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Cort Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about A Cort Tablet
- Why A Cort Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Cort Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Cort Tablet?
- How A Cort Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Cort Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Cort Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Cort Tablet?