Post your questions about A Cold Tablet - in the Forum
A Cold Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Cold Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Cold Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear pain
- High fever
- Watery eyes
- Skin allergies
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Running nose
- Periods pain
- Joint pain
A Cold Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Cold Tablet drug?
- Skin rashes
- Skin reddening
- Reduced appetite
- Pounding or fluttering sensation in chest
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeats that one can feel
Composition Salts in A Cold Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Cold Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Cetirizine (5 mg)
- Pseudoephedrine (30 mg)
Working methodology of A Cold Tablet
How the drug A Cold Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Blocking histamine that is produced during an allergic rejection.
- Causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages.
Interactions of A Cold Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Cold Tablet drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
- Cardiac glycosides
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for A Cold Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Cold Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Avoid taking this drug too close to bedtime
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not use continuously or more than the recommended duration
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of A Cold Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Cold Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Hepatic impairment
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about A Cold Tablet
- Why A Cold Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Cold Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Cold Tablet?
- How A Cold Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Cold Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Cold Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Cold Tablet?