Post your questions about Acredin Tablet - in the Forum
Acredin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acredin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acredin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Acredin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acredin Tablet drug?
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Swelling of face
- Unusual tiredness
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Yellowing of eye or skin
- Allergic reactions
- Breast enlargement in men
Composition Salts in Acredin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acredin Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (40 mg)
Working methodology of Acredin Tablet
How the drug Acredin Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Acredin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acredin Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Acredin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acredin Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Acredin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acredin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Acredin Tablet
- Why Acredin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acredin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acredin Tablet?
- How Acredin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acredin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acredin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acredin Tablet?