Post your questions about A Cold Suspension - in the Forum
A Cold Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Cold Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases A Cold Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Running nose
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Periods pain
- Skin allergies
- Joint pain
- Watery eyes
- Allergy symptoms
A Cold Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Cold Suspension drug?
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Sore throat
- Swollen facial features
- Taste disorder
- Weight gain
- Urge to vomit
- Unable to sleep
- Uncontrolled shaking
Composition Salts in A Cold Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in A Cold Suspension drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Cetirizine (5 mg)
- Pseudoephedrine (30 mg)
Working methodology of A Cold Suspension
How the drug A Cold Suspension works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Blocking histamine that is produced during an allergic rejection.
- Causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages.
Interactions of A Cold Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Cold Suspension drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
- Cardiac glycosides
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for A Cold Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Cold Suspension?
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Avoid taking this drug too close to bedtime
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not use continuously or more than the recommended duration
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of A Cold Suspension
When and on what circumstances A Cold Suspension has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Hepatic impairment
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about A Cold Suspension
- Why A Cold Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Cold Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Cold Suspension?
- How A Cold Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Cold Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Cold Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Cold Suspension?