Post your questions about 1M Liquid - in the Forum
1M Liquid drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 1M Liquid
Why and for what indications and diseases 1M Liquid drug is prescribed?
- Mild to severe forms of dry
- scaly skin
- Mild to moderate acne
- Skin rashes
- Athlete's foot
- Gastrointestinal ulcers
- Fungus infections of the nails
1M Liquid medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 1M Liquid drug?
- Redness of skin or mucous membranes
- Skin irritation
- Skin dryness
- Stinging on application
Composition Salts in 1M Liquid
List of generics and active salts used in 1M Liquid drug?
- Lactic Acid
- Tea Tree Oil
- Sea Buckthorn Oil
Working methodology of 1M Liquid
How the drug 1M Liquid works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of 1M Liquid with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 1M Liquid drug?
Precautions to be taken for 1M Liquid
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 1M Liquid?
- Allergic reactions
- Planning to get pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Vasodilator medication
Contra Indications of 1M Liquid
When and on what circumstances 1M Liquid has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 1M Liquid
- Why 1M Liquid is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 1M Liquid?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 1M Liquid?
- How 1M Liquid medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 1M Liquid with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 1M Liquid?
- What are the Contra Indications of 1M Liquid?