Calorite MR Tablet
Post your questions about Calorite MR Tablet - in the Forum
Calorite MR Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Calorite MR Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Calorite MR Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sore throat
- Spinal cord diseases
- Ear infections
- Air cavities around nose
- Acute pain
- Bones a
Calorite MR Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Calorite MR Tablet drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Unusual tiredness
- Strong desire for sleep
- Epigastric pain
- Erosive stomatitis
- Gastrointestinal disorder
- GI haemorrhage
Composition Salts in Calorite MR Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Calorite MR Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
- Tizanidine (2 mg)
Interactions of Calorite MR Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Calorite MR Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
Precautions to be taken for Calorite MR Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Calorite MR Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not stop the treatment immediately
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Calorite MR Tablet
When and on what circumstances Calorite MR Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Calorite MR Tablet
- Why Calorite MR Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Calorite MR Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Calorite MR Tablet?
- How Calorite MR Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Calorite MR Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Calorite MR Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Calorite MR Tablet?
- Calonat D3 Granules Sachet
- Calonat D3 Tablet
- Calorate Tablet
- Calore Sachet
- Calorex D Syrup
- Calorex D Tablet
- Calorich M Tablet
- Calorich Powder
- Calorite Suspension
- Calorte Tablet
- Caloshell M Tablet
- Caloshell Syrup
- Caloshell Tablet
- Calosoft Af Lotion
- Calosoft Lotion
- Calosoft Skin Lotion
- Calosto Capsule
- Calotec Capsule